Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Revealed
Samsung as revealed their Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona today.
There was good news from the release when Samsung admitted they make a mistake with the S6 and decided to put back into their phone the micro SD Card slot. The phone looked very similar to the old model. Big changes included better battery life and better camera. It will also be dust and water resistant…but to splashes or rains drops…don’t expect to go under water with it.
The S7 and S7 Edge will be available on March 11.
Here the list of other specs of the phone:
- 5.1” Super AMOLED quad HD resolution screen(S7) / 5.5” Super AMOLED quad HD resolution screen(S7 edge)
- Dual Pixel 12MP with F1.7 lens and larger 1.4µm pixels
- 32GB storage expendable to 200GB with microSD Card
- GPU up to 64% faster than its predecessor
- 4GB of RAM
- Battery of 3000mAh (S7)/3600mAh (S7 Edge)