LG debuts the G5 Modular Phone
At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona today, LG debuted the G5 and confirmed that it will be a modular phone.
Like other LG’S flagship phones, the battery will be removable and will have an SD card slot. Since it’s a modular phone, people will be able to swap accessories like camera, Hi-Fi digital to analog converter and anything else LG comes with. For launch people will able to purchase either the LG CAM Plus and LG Hi-Fi Plus with B&O Play. The first one is a boost for the camera that gives you a camera grip with physical buttons for power, shutter, record, and zoom. It will also boost the battery life up to 1,200 mAh. The second module allows superior audio decoding.
Here the list of other specs of the phone:
- 5.3” quad HD resolution screen
- Two rear camera of 16MP and 8MP (78-degree and 135-degree wide angle lens)
- 32GB storage expendable to 2TB with SD Card
- Snapdragon 820 processor chip
- 4GB of RAM
- 4K capture and playback and is optimized for VR content
- Aluminum body with back fingerprint reader
- QuickCharge 3.0
- USB Type-C
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow